3 Days Ranthambhore Tour Packages
Destinations Covered: Jungle Safari Tour in Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve and Ranthambore Fort, Ranthambhore tour Packages
Day 01: Ranthambhore:
Your arrival at Sawai Madhopur Railway Station will be accompanied by a transfer to the hotel. We visit the Ranthambhore Fort and Lord Ganesh Temple within the Fort after lunch. At the Ranthambhore Hotel, you will spend the night.
Day 02: Ranthambhore:
In the early morning, we go to Soorwal Lake to observe a variety of birds. Rajiv Gandhi Wildlife Museum & Sawai Madhopur Old City are our next stops after breakfast. On our way back from Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve, the best Tiger Reserve in the country, we take a jungle ride. The hotel is where you will spend the night.
Day 03: Ranthambhore:
To photograph the Tiger with our camera, we visited the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve early in the morning. We return to the hotel after the safari. In the morning, you will be transferred to Sawai Madhopur Railway Station for your onward journey. (The tour comes to an end)
Ranthambore Tour Price
– The tour prices are per person.
– There may be a change in package prices during fairs and festivals.
– Below are the tour rates in Indian rupees.
– Economy hotels – 2 stars, Deluxe hotels – 3 stars, Heritage hotels – old buildings converted into hotels, Luxury hotels – 4 stars and 5 stars
– On a twin-sharing basis, two nights and three days of air-conditioned accommodation are included.
– Breakfast is provided every day.
– The Maruti Gypsy / Canter will be used for all sightseeing and transfers.
– Toll taxes, parking fees, fuel, and driver allowances are also included.
– The second jungle ride is by sharing a canter.
– We offer Jungle Safaris with Naturalists / Guides.
– Children under 5 years of age are free of charge (without an extra bed).
– Other than those listed in the inclusions, meals and drinks are not included.
– Costs associated with personal items such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
– Entrance fees, camera fees, and tips for guides and drivers are included.
-Coverage under insurance.
– All air, train, and bus fares.