Jeep safari booking Ranthambore procedures
- To book a safari, we require a written request including all visitors’ full names would be going for the safari.
- We need identification proof. The only identification proof that is accepted for foreigners is the passport number with nationality.
- For Indian national identification proof that is accepted is any one of the following – Passport numbers / Driving license number / Pan card Number / Voter Identity card Number / School ID / Government ID.
- We need a copy of everyone (These should be scanned and emailed, as soon as available) which is required to be submitted before the safari and please carry the original same Id at the time of safari.
- Please mention dates of drives including morning and afternoon information along with the type of vehicle required i.e. jeep/canter.
- Jeep safari in Ranthambore is subject to availability.
- Preferred safari zones are subject to availability until the drive.
- Your boarding palace or hotel name in Ranthambore.
- We require full advance payment in ₹ (Indian Rupees), as all safaris are booked in advance on a 100% non-refundable & non-transferable deposit basis.
- Identity proof is a must before entry into the park.
Safari Terms & Conditions
- The Government of Rajasthan reserves the right of admission.
- Visitors may not be notified in advance if the park is closed for emergency reasons.
- Once a booking has been confirmed, refunds or cancellations are not permitted.
- All bookings are non-transferable.
- It is not possible to resell/exchange reserved seats with another visitor.
- Before entering the park, a photocopy of the identity proof must be submitted.
- Before entering the park, you must show proof of your identity. We will also check your original ID.
- In case of any revision to rates, visitors will be responsible for paying the difference upon entry into the park.
- In order to board Gypsy/Canter, the visitor must be present 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- A Still Camera is free of charge.
- Visitors to national parks and wildlife sanctuaries can be prohibited from using mobile phones by the Field Director/Conservator of Forests.
- Any canter dispatch in the park must have at least 18 seats; if the number of seats booked is less than that, the department reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- There will be an additional charge if the passengers are less than the vehicle’s capacity.
- If guests’ requirements change after arrival, any changes must be made in writing.
- Vehicle hire charges, vehicular park entry fees, visitor entry fees, and naturalist fees are charged in full in advance for park safaris. In advance bookings, the Forest Department releases vehicles only upon receipt of full payment, and no refunds or adjustments can be made.
- If you cancel or amend your safari booking after you have received confirmation in writing, a cancellation or amendment fee equal to 100% of visitor entry fees + vehicle entry fees + vehicle hire charges + naturalist fees will be charged, depending on your vehicle request.
- A cancellation or amendment to an unconfirmed safari booking will not result in a cancellation/amendment fee.
- There will be a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the visitors’ entry fees, vehicle entry fees, vehicle hire charges, and naturalist fees if visitors arrive late and miss their first safari.
- Visitor cancellation fees are equal to 100% of the visitor’s entry fee + vehicle entry fee + vehicle hire charge + naturalist fee if the visitor refuses to go on safari simultaneously.
- In the event that the visitor chooses another excursion, such as Fort to drive instead of safari, he or she will be charged 100% of the entry fee plus vehicle entry fee + vehicle hire charge + naturalist fee.
- A fee equivalent to 100% of the full group number of visitor entry fees + vehicle entry fees + full group number of seat charges + naturalist fees will be charged if some members of the group refuse to go on a safari at the same time.
- There may be times during the season when canters are not running (particularly toward the end of the season) when a request for canter seat drives is not possible. Depending on the safari, we may provide Jeep safaris at a jeep rate.
- Visitors may not be notified in advance if the park is closed.
- There will be a possibility of changes in vehicle availability until the drive.
- Let us know if entrance fees or government fees change. Guests and travel agents will be charged taxes in addition to the room rate. For all future bookings, the Ranthambhore park authority will inform you of any changes in policies.
- Due to various government regulations, the Terms and Conditions may change or be amended without prior notice. A policy.
- There may be a change in rates if there is a change in Validity Periods, Rate Seasons, Contracted periods, applicable laws, or government policies.
WHAT TO DO AT THE PARK AND WHAT NOT TO DO
- In order to protect the park from outside influences, it should be kept as isolated as possible. In a national park, you are not allowed to use transistors, tape recorders, blow the car horn, or talk loudly. If you are quiet, you will be able to observe more wildlife.
- In a national park, it’s smart to wear colours that blend in with the forest – khaki, brown, and olive green are ideal colours. Since they are not used to bright colours, animals might be scared of them.
- It is not a smart idea to feed wild animals. They do not need junk food since they have plenty of natural food in the forest. Animals change their behaviour when you feed them.
- Tetra packs, polythene bags, and other materials should not be littered around the place. As well as spoiling the beauty of the park, they may harm the animals as well. Don’t forget to dispose of them properly when you get back home.
- Don’t get too close to any animal. They will be disturbed if you approach them too closely. You should not stand up when you are close to tigers as a large animal may perceive it as a threat and may attack.
- Wear something that does not smell strongly if you wear perfume. Smells are very intriguing to animals, and they may become curious about them when they smell them.
- Plants and animals should not be collected. Your gardens do not belong to them.
- The majority of animals are shy and tend to hide when they see a human. If you throw stones or other objects at them, please don’t try to lure them out. Don’t interfere with their lives.
- Carelessly caused fires should be prevented by strict precautions. Smoking and taking pictures with a flash are prohibited in the park.
- A driver or guide is instructed on how fast to drive the vehicle, what route to follow, what distance to keep from other vehicles and wild animals, and how long to drive. It is never a good idea to encourage your driver to break these rules.
- Entering before sunrise or staying after sunset is prohibited and you should not deviate from the allotted routes or leave the road and drive cross-country.
- It is imperative for you to give your valuable suggestions and recommendations to help conserve the park. If you see someone violating the park’s rules or errant drivers, please report them. The National Park Field Director should also be notified if poachers are spotted.
Be sure to bring mosquito repellent, sunscreen, antiseptic cream, a hat, socks, shoes, binoculars, a camera, extra film rolls, a water bottle, and warm clothes during the winter months.
Ranthambore Tour Packages | Ranthambore Safari Package | Ranthambore Safari Booking | Best Places in Ranthambore | Ranthambore Game Drive | Safari Photos | Ranthambore Jeep Safari Book | Ranthambore Canter Safari Book | Ranthambore Jungle Safari Book | Hotels in Ranthambore | Half-Day and Full-Day Safari in Ranthambore | Tatkal Safari Booking in Ranthambore | Ranthambore Tatkal Safari Booking | wildlife safari in Ranthambore | Ranthambore wildlife safari | Ranthambore National Park | Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary | About Ranthambore | Canter Safari Booking Ranthambore | Ranthambore Photos | Best Resorts in Ranthambore | Best Hotels in Ranthambore | Online Jeep Safari Booking | Ranthambore | Ranthambore Safari Booking | Full Day Safari in Ranthambore | Half Day Safari in Ranthambore | Tatkal Safari Booking | Jaipur to Ranthambore Package tour | Kota to Ranthambore | Kota to Ranthambore Tour | Jaipur Ranthambore on the same day tour | Chambal Bharatpur and Ranthambore tour |